A friend of music at First Congregational Church is someone like you!

FIRST CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH
403 South Jefferson Ave.
Saginaw, MI 48607

989.754.6565

www.fccsaginaw.org

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Memorial Music Library

First Congregational Church's music department is eager to acquire new choral music during the summer months.
To offset the purchase price, please consider purchasing one of the titles listed below in memory of a departed family member or in celebration of a special honoree. Please contact Nicholas Schmelter for more information about the compositions or cost.
 
“Great Day” (Moses Hogan)
“Breathe on Me, Breathe of God”(Philip Wilby)
“Teach Me, My God and King” (David Halls)
“None Other Lamb” (Will Todd)
“O Gracious Light” (Gerald Near)
“Anthems” (Bob Chilcott)
“I Was Glad” (David Hurd)
“God Be in My Head” (Andrew Carter)
“The King of Love My Shepherd Is" (Edward Bairstow)“O Be Joyful in the Lord” (Eleanor Daley)
“My Song Shall Be Always of the Loving-kindness” (Godfrey Sampson)
“No. 3. Nearer, My God, to Thee”(John Gardner)

No comments:

Post a Comment